We Specialize in Advanced Spinal Care.
Select a Condition or Procedure to Learn More
- Cervical Disc Herniation
- Cervical Myelopathy
- Cervical Radiculopathy
- Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Lumbar Disc Herniation
- Lumbar Stenosis
- Spinal Fracture
- Spine Tumors
- Anterior Cervical Corpectomy
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion
- Cervical Disc Arthroplasty
- Dorsal Column Stimulator Insertion
- Lateral Interbody Fusion (XLIF)
- Lumbar Laminectomy
- Minimally Invasive Lumbar Fusion
- Posterior Cervical Laminectomy and Fusion
- Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (PLIF)
- Revision Spine Surgery
- Spinal Deformity and Scoliosis Surgery
- Spinal Injections
- Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion (TLIF)
Scroll Down To Learn About Our Doctors
Steven Leckie, MD
Board-Certified Spine Surgeon
Brett Teran, DO
Board-Certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Quick Facts & Benefits:
We offer the latest technologies and cutting edge procedures. Visit with one of our specialists to learn about new ways we can help you with these innovative technologies.
We have two convenient locations in Duxbury & Sandwich and offer on-site imaging for easy and convenient diagnosis.
We offer advanced on-site Physical Therapy & Occupational Therapy services to help patients alleviate pain and get back to living pain free!
Spine Educational Videos
When Should I See a Spine Specialist?
Does Seeing A Spine Specialist Mean I Will Need Spine Surgery?
Who Should Patients See For Chronic Neck/Back Pain?
What is a Physiatrist and What Do They Treat?
What Are the Non-Surgical Options for Neck and Back Pain?
The Difference Between a Bulging and Herniated Disc
Could The Pain In My Shoulder Be Coming From My Neck?
How Has Spine Surgery Changed in the Past Decade?
What is Sciatica and How Do You Treat It?
What is a Pinched Spinal Nerve and How is it Treated?
When Should I Consider Spine Surgery?
Do I Have To Go To A Hospital in Boston for Spine Care?