- Ligament and Meniscus Tears including ACL
- Hamstring and Patella Tendon Injuries
- Strains, Sprains, Tears
Over 16,000 workplace injuries or illnesses occur each day in the United States. At Plymouth Bay Orthopedic Associates our board certified doctors have particular expertise diagnosing and treating work-related injuries.
For over 25 years we have treated hundreds of work-related injuries. Based on our extensive experience, Plymouth Bay Orthopedic Associates has developed a comprehensive Workers’ Compensation Program designed specifically to get employees back to work quickly as safely.
Our Workers’ Compensation Program provides:
- Expert Diagnosis and Treatment
- Personalized Case Manager
- Appointments within 24 hours M-F, after approval
- Written Report within 48 hours M-F
- On-site x-ray
- On-site Physical Therapy & Occupational Therapy Clinic
- Independent Medical Exams
If you’ve been injured at work, contact us today to learn more about our personalized, comprehensive Workers’ Compensation Program.
Quick Facts & Benefits:
We offer the latest technologies and cutting edge procedures.
We offer onsite x-ray and casting capabilities. Easy and convenient.
We have an onsite Physical Therapy & Occupational Therapy.